A ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Video Asks You To Save The Dinosaurs
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom opens June 22nd, and Common has already launched a viral web site for a “Dinosaur Protection Group” spearheaded by Bryce Dallas Howard’s character Claire Dearing. The video above reveals what she’s been as much as since 2015’s Jurassic World, and it appears she’s traded in her excessive heels for environmental advocacy. She’s the founding father of the Dinosaur Safety Group, with an internet site itemizing revelations gleaned from “leaked” InGen documents about unlawful cloning of new dinosaur species:
- The new species have been grown in secret on Isla Sorna (Website B) and experimented on over a interval of 9 months, beginning simply 100 days after the corporate was purchased by Masrani World.
- Incubation was achieved covertly and rapidly to evade consideration; solely a choose few InGen members have been concerned, and their names have been faraway from information. It’s unclear whether or not Masrani World’s CEO, the late Simon Masrani, was conscious of the violation of legislation.
- The analysis and development of those animals have been filed underneath “Early R&D for Jurassic Park’s second incarnation” and concurrently “Amalgam Testing.”
- The new species included: Ankylosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Corythosaurus, and Spinosaurus. All have been deserted on Website B, till the surviving animals have been reportedly moved to Nublar to be housed as future sights at Jurassic World.
- A variety of these new animals had initially been reported by the survivors of the aircraft crash on Isla Sorna in the course of the summer time of 2001, however the data was rapidly buried by “bribed officers.”
The viral site is full of references to different Jurassic Park films, even Jurassic Park three. It additionally has its personal propaganda posters and a cute neon sticker with a triceratops pleading “save me.” Awww, you’re proper, cartoon triceratops. We should shield these majestic creatures…